Features and benefits
- Highly attractive and digestible.
- Nutritionally balanced diet for postlarval larvae and shrimp culture.
- Excellent food for fish during the larval and fry stages.
- Contains Vpak (Vitality Pak) to improve resistance to diseases.
- Formulated with high levels of highly unsaturated fatty acids (HUFA); 5% by weight.
- Partial replacement of Artemia.
- Preserved with nitrogen to extend shelf life.
- Reduces exposure to diseases frequently transmitted by natural foods.
Product application and storage
- It feeds crustaceans and fish during the larval and postlarval stages.
- Frequent feeding and even distribution are very important to ensure adequate diet availability.
- The best results are obtained when kept in suspension.
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place (22 oC / 72 oF) away from sun exposure.
- Chilled or frozen storage will extend shelf life.
- Open cans should be tightly closed and stored at a temperature of 0 ° C (32 ° F) or lower.
- Stock should be rotated so that the oldest product is used first (first-in, first-out principle).
Nitrogen packed cans: 500 grams (1.1 lb) 12 per box
It is recommended to use within two (2) years from the date of manufacture.
Crude protein, crude fat, crude fiber, moisture, ash and phosphorous
A highly digestible, nutritionally balanced formulation of marine-derived animal protein products, vegetable proteins (including algae), yeast, fish and vegetable oils, plant starches, mineral and vitamin premixes, antioxidants, pigments, and biodegradable binders.