Features and benefits
- Highly digestible and attractive ingredients to promote rapid growth.
- Formulated and manufactured to maximize protein efficiency and water quality.
- Contains Vpak (Vitality Pak) to improve animal health and disease resistance.
- Does not contain proteins from land animals.
- Preserved with nitrogen and tamper-proof packaging for product safety and stability.
Application and storage
This premium diet for larvae is designed to feed shrimp in stages from Zoea (Z) to Postlarval (PL).
- It is recommended to use within twenty-four (24) months from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place (22 oC / 72 oF) away from sun exposure.
- Chilled or frozen storage will extend shelf life.
- Open cans should be tightly closed and stored at a temperature of 0 ° C (32 ° F) or lower.
- The stock should be rotated so that the oldest product is used first (first in, first out principle).
75 Microns Zoea 3 to Mysis 3
150 Microns Mysis 3 to PL
250 Microns 5 PL 5 to PL 8
350 Microns PL 8 to PL 15
Crude protein Minimum 44.0%
Crude fat Minimum 8.0%
Crude fiber Maximum 2.0%
Maximum Humidity 12.0%
Maximum Ash 13.0%
Minimum Phosphorus 1.0%
75, 150: Nitrogen packed cans: 500 grams (1.1 lb) 12 per box.
250, 350: Nitrogen packed cans: 1.5 kg (3.3 lb) 6 per box